Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Dear The Internet,

I'm gonna be honest, I never thought for one second that I would be the kind of person who would start their own blog. I usually associate these type of things with self glorifying, pretentious twats. Most of the time, this is the case.

I am writing this simply as a diary of everything; any little thought, any occourance that happens in the coming future. As you have probably guessed from the first few opening sentances, I am not much of a writer, so please, if anyone ever reads this, forgive me. Which brings me to my next point; I do not intend anyone to read this. This is simply a way for me to babble on about things that are going on, and it just seems more manly that using an actual diary. Though it is lamer. So if you happen to stumble upon this, feel free to read, but don't expect to read many deep meaningful thoughts, or at the same time, some idiots rant about the price of cheese, this is just me, Ethan Harman, writing whatever comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment